21 August 2017
Download this update as a PDF to print out for your workplace noticeboard.
The DHHS has notified HACSU of a number of proposed service changes that include changes to:
- Justice staff and teams
- Area/divisional management of: vacancy management, respite coordination, intake, ISP administration and Disability Support Register
- The current paper based DINMA reporting system
- Client Incident Management System [CISM].
Members should not participate or make comment on change proposal/s distributed. HACSU has advised the DHHS our industrial bans apply, specifically:
- Ban 10 – refuse to participate in Employer initiated workplace change including changes in work locations (including location on a single site) and service changes including implementation of roster reviews and IT systems, and
- Ban 13 – refuse to communicate with DHHS area, division of central offices, excluding payroll.
Members should provide any comments on changes to lisaw[at]hacsu.asn.au