HACSU has written to the DHHS regarding the following matters:
1. Proposed Disability Justice worker EFT is inadequate and fails to properly contemplate:
2. Confirming Team Leader function shouldn’t currently carry a case load.
3. Seeking full detail of reporting line for Disability Justice Team Leaders.
4. Confirming cl 40 HACSU DHHS Enterprise Agreement applies for staff appointed to a lower classification than current classification.
5 . Raising Shepparton Case Management team vacancy issues
6. Seeking detail of support provided to Case Managers/Support Coordinators to transition to ‘justice approach’.
7. Seeking confirmation Case Managers employed on time-limited contract/s for more than six months will be eligible to apply for Disability Justice positions.
8. Raising concerns about the authority level of Loddon Area Team Leader
9. Seeking confirmation that current Loddon Area Disability Client Services 5.6 EFT willl remain post implementation of the Disability Justice Team.
10. Confirming staff can get help update resumes and interview skills/techniques.
11. Seeking a full-service review six months after new Disability Justice teams
12. Seeking prompt provision of data including: number of justice clients by area, EFT Case Management and Disability Justice Teams by classification for each area, contract usage.